Friday, April 20, 2007

Sensible, sensible

I subscribed to Artists News today. What a sensible thing to do! Immediately I'm inspired and encouraged about the wealth of opportunity out there.

Emailing a Saltaire based gallery about a photography exhibition and there's an intriguing commission for a public space in Coventry.
Innovative, exciting and experiential, it should engage with both adult and family visitors. The piece must also evolve during the exhibiting period either through audience participation or as phases.
I figure my audio installation for the end of year show would fit in with this perfectly, so I'm going to try and follow this up.

Autotalk Patch, at present. This is a shot of the "finished" Max/Msp program for my Autotalk installation, for the end of year show. Getting pretty complex!